MSIZI MLALAZI, VICTORIA FALLS RIVER LODGE SENIOR SOUS CHEF
Msizi is one of Victoria Falls River Lodge’s Top Chefs. He grew up in Tsholotsho village, North of Matebeland, Zimbabwe, with eight other siblings in his family. Msizi has been a Chef for 12 years and has worked in various parts of Zimbabwe. He loves baking, watching his favourite soccer team, Liverpool, and going to church. Msizi started to work at Victoria Falls River Lodge in April 2013.
WE ASKED MSIZI A FEW QUESTIONS ABOUT VICTORIA FALLS & SURROUNDS…
1) Why, in your opinion, is The Falls a must-see?
Because its a Wonder of the world, and only when you see it with your own eyes will you realise why it is one.
2) What is the best experience at the Lodge?
Enjoying al fresco dining while watching the Mighty Zambezi go by.
3) What is the best experience outside of the Lodge?
Visiting the local food markets.
3) What clothing do you recommend guests to never go without?
Definitely a hat!
4) Favourite meal at Victoria Falls River Lodge?
Dukkah crusted Ostrich fillet.
5) Best drink at the Lodge?
Francis’s Zambezi G&T.
6) Any other tips or advice for tourists visiting the Lodge for the first time?
Leave your diet behind and bring an appetite!